Purpose of Job
Atlas Elektronik UK Ltd is seeking an experienced procurement administrator/compliance to support the site Procurement team.
To ensure an efficient supply chain is in place between the suppliers and Atlas Elektronik UK Ltd.
- Support the effective operation of AEUK exceeding targets including customer delivery performance and quality.
- To ensure continuity of supply throughout the supply chain, mitigating risks & managing compliance
DorsetInnovation Park, Winfrith Newburgh
Contract, full time (37 hours/ week)
- Purchase Order placing, expediting, product sourcing, supplier relationship management
- Maintaining ERP system data to ensure data integrity, accuracy and efficiency
- Provide support to strategic buyers and project supply chain managers
- Tactical procurement support on site to support projects delivering
- Other duties within Supply Chain Dept. as assigned
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Experience in procurement, supply chain, sourcing and/or expediting
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Understanding of Procurement processes and best practice.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) –IT capable.
- Able to manage/ analyse large amounts of data.
- MRP/ ERP experience desirable –Microsoft AX Dynamics a definite advantage.
- Takes ownership, demonstrates a bias for action, sense of urgency and focus upon continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and negotiation skills coupled with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed stakeholder relationship skills gained within a multi-functional environment.
- Calm under pressure, organised and credible.
- Able to manage own workload efficiently whilst coping with changing demands & issues.
- Must have relevant qualifications, a background in an engineering or other related field would be a distinct advantage.
- Supply chain certification to full MCIPS Diploma would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to Recruitment
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB